I just remembered about this blog. For my birthday I got an Ipod Touch. I've been wanting it for a long time. Yesterday I did my first baptisms for the dead. I went to the Dallas Temple and was baptized for 8 people; I forgot all who I was baptized for. It was a neat experience. I had never been in a temple, except for when I was little and I went to the opening of the Houston Temple. On the bottom of the font I tried to see which oxen were different. It was extremely difficult to find them. I also went to the world's fanciest McDonald's. It had redwood everywhere and it had an oversized Big Mac sticking out of the side of it. The Playplace, from outside, looked like a Happy Meal box and inside it had lights everywhere. Like Christmas lights. I got the McRib and it was really good. Nobody else thought it was great.
 |
This is what it looks like.
|
 |
| McRib advertisement. |
No comments:
Post a Comment